积分

管理员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-9-10 18:02:24 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
2016年9月10日托福听说读写真题答案回忆蹲点汇总+解析

互动咨询微信:ielts2013 或 504918228 或托福公共微信:tofelielts

快速提高20到60分:IPN托福考试真题题库答案和最新每一场托福考试预测答案范文机经说明http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/thread-231387-1-1.html

托福冲刺快速加分30-80分套餐系列:IPN资料+1对1托福考官专家型辅导请进入http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/thread-87-1-1.html

托福公共微信平台:tofelielts----最新托福考试题库,最新每一场托福预测及配套完整答案范文机经,快速提高托福20-60分,最新各种不同层次基础托福考试实用成功经验,托福100以上,110以上高分实用复习备考经验,国内外最新每一场托福口语笔试蹲点题目汇总,最新托福听说读写解题方法技巧和考试诀窍,最新托福考试信息资料

20169月托福真题预测冲刺版-托福20162016911,924,925日真题预测听说读写答案范文详解高分最后版【托福全球网IPN快速提高分数20-60分,超高命中率】
托福真题预测高分机经2016911,924,925日托福听力、口语、阅读、写作真题预测题目完整答案范文解析-快速提高分数20-60分请进入http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/thread-232466-1-1.html

201610月托福真题预测更新版-托福20161015,1016,1022,1028,1029日真题预测听说读写答案范文详解高分版【托福全球网IPN快速提高分数20-60分,超高命中率】
精准托福真题预测高分机经20161015,1016,1022,1028,1029日托福听力、口语、阅读、写作真题预测题目完整答案范文解析-快速提高分数20-60分请进入http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/thread-232467-1-1.html

201611月托福真题预测-托福2016115,1112,1113,1119,1126日真题预测听说读写答案范文详解高分版【托福全球网IPN快速提高分数20-60分,超高命中率】
精准托福真题预测高分机经2016115,1112,1113,1119,1126日托福听力、口语、阅读、写作真题预测题目完整答案范文解析-快速提高分数20-60分,超高命中率请进入http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/thread-232468-1-1.html

201612月托福真题预测2016123,1210,1211,1217日真题预测听说读写答案范文详解精准高分版【托福全球网IPN快速提高分数20-60分,超高命中率】
托福真题预测高分机经2016123,1210,1211,1217日托福听力、口语、阅读、写作真题精准预测题目完整答案范文解析-快速提高分数20-60IPN-超高命中率请进入http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/thread-232469-1-1.html

2016年9月10日托福听说读写真题答案回忆蹲点汇总
回忆1
独立写作
Do you agree or disagree:the government should offer internet access to all of citizens at no cost.

独立口语
T1: Which of the following classes would you choose?
1. Science history 2 art history 3. European history
T2: Do you agree or disagree that it is good for students' learning if the teacher assign a lot of homework?
回忆2:
口语解析
Task 1参考答案:
I would choose art history class. Coz first I like arts, and I think art classes help to cultivate our characters, and enhance our artistic taste, so we will be more sensitive to the beauty and evil in the world and able to appreciate those world famous artworks in a better way; second, art can help us to unwind. I am a science student, majoring in biology, after 6-hour learning in math or doing experiments in the laboratory, I really want something for diversion. An art class is what I need the most, which can also help to spark my imagination and push me to think in a different perspective.

Task 2参考答案:
I don't think it is a good thing coz first students are not examination machines; they need to develop in an all-round way; if they are always bombarded with endless homework or examinations, they wouldn't have enough time to read widely and think freely; their creativity will be stifled, that will only backfire rather than contribute to their development; second, too much homework not only adds unnecessary burden to students academic life, their physical health will also be as stake. Numerous cases already show that quite a number of students fall victims to myopia, obesity and even diabetes due to overburdened homework assignments, who basically have no time at all to workout; some school even cancel PE classes to make students do more math drills, that is simply crazy.
回忆3:
口语真题 Speaking

T1:
Your degree requires that you should choose a history course. Which of the following courses would you prefer?
Art history;
Twentieth-century world history;
Science history.
Choose ONE of the three courses. Use specific details and examples to explain why.
T2:
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students learn more when teachers assign a lot of homework. Use specific details and examples to explain why.
T3:
阅读材料
标题:Recommendations to improve the study lounge
改变: study lounge是学生课间学习的好地方,但是应该在现有study lounge的基础上增加更多的电源插头和打印设备。
原因1:目前的电源插头不够用,增加以后方便更多学生在study lounge学习。
原因2:没有打印机学生需去别的地方打印,再返回study lounge准备上课。
听力
态度:同意
听力理由:
1、谈话中的男的有一次由于电脑没电,且没有插头,只好把所有的东西都再搬到其他地方去学习。
2、如果study lounge有打印机的话特别方便,尤其是在上课前需要打印资料的情况下。
T4:
标题:transitional forms
定义:古代的动物物种进化到当代物种的过程中出现过的中间形态叫做transitional forms。
听力:举了鱼进化的例子,最早的鱼出现在海洋中,虽然鱼进化出来肺用来在陆地上呼吸,后来,为了适应陆地,骨骼的结构也发生了变化,最终才使海洋里的鱼进化成了陆地上的两栖类动物,鱼在中间呈现了transitional forms
T5:
问题:有朋友要开车来看谈话中的女生,需要在校园停车,但是女生忘记申请停车证明,且现在周末相关部门已经关门。
解决方案1:把车子停在附近的停车场
优点:解决了就近停车问题
缺点:但是停车费比较贵
解决方案2:把车停在不收费的停车场或路边
优点:比较便宜,不要停车费
缺点:不能长时间停车,需要时不时的换停车地点
T6:
话题:business class中讲到internal hiring 的两个好处
要点1:节约招聘所带来的费用
例子1:比如在网站招人或者请招聘机构招人的时候需要付给网站或机构费用,但是如果直接招实习生就没有这个费用产生。
要点2:雇佣的实习生已经了解了新职位的一些基本情况,提高工作效率。
例子2:比如某公司需要雇佣销售管理者的时候,实习生已经清楚该职位的一些基本工作要求,更容易适应新职位。
回忆4:
写作真题 Writing

T1:
Topic:
阅读1:理论证明一个航海家从爱尔兰到北美
1、written theories 有关文件记载;
2、boat 研究人员造船试航;
3、old marking 像航海家那个时代的alphabetic;
听力1:这些理论不够说服力
1、 文件记载所到的地方可能是别的地方;
2、 虽然船大小和制作材料一样但不能证明;
3、old markings可能是土著的carve pictures。

T2:
原题: Do you agree or disagree: Internet should be like other services, such as roads, and government should provide it to the public with no cost.
解题思路: 同意该观点
1、网络非常重要可以帮助学习;
2、网络使政府和公众交流更加便捷;
3、网络使世界各地的人得以交流。
回忆5:
写作部分
独立写作
The internet is as important as other services such as road building and government should offer free internet access to all citizens.
题型:隐藏绝对词类
话题:政府类

综合写作
爱尔兰人Bredan是否是是第一个到达北美的欧洲人

阅读部分
1. 有written stories作为reference,那些描述符合北美的characteristic
2. 有科学家按当时的技术和材料做了一个船,的确能到达北美
3. 北美有很多rock上留下了marking,被认为是Bredan留下的,因为与当时的爱尔兰语相似

听力部分
1. 描述不一定可靠。比如描述“burning island”可能不是指有火山的iceland,而只是当地人喜欢用火。
2. 科学家坐的船比当年B的船大,而且船员多。没有可比性。
3. 那些mark里,很多都是图,比如sun和tree。而当时的爱尔兰语并没有图,全是字母。所以其实那个图是native American刻得
回忆6:
回忆7:
回忆8:
1. 阅读部分解析
今天上午阅读3篇文章分别是:The North American Megafauna Extinction(北美巨型动物的灭绝),European Green Crab: Tough Survivor (欧洲绿色螃蟹:强悍的生存者),Characteristics of Sixteenth-Century European Towns (16世纪欧洲城镇的特征)。其中第1篇和第3篇文章内容高度重复15.11.28和14.11.08 A卷 Overkill of the North American Megafauna、14.11.15 The Megafauna Extinction、16.02.27和15.09.12 Pleistocene extinctions,以及15.12.05 Towns in the High Middle Ages。虽与以往考题有极大重合,但整体来看,仍有部分出新,所以仍是一套新题。

阅读三篇文章快速串讲
第1篇文章“北美巨型动物的灭绝”,按照学术文章的常见思路打开:引出学术话题(一万年前北美巨型哺乳动物大量灭绝),提出假说(人类的过度猎杀所致overhunting),进而对假说证据的寻找,和最终假说破绽的指出(同时代被人类过度猎杀的野牛bison却没有灭绝,一直持续到了19世纪,所以单靠人类猎杀不足以导致灭绝);于是提出另一假说,进入同样的循环过程。第2篇文章“欧洲绿色螃蟹:强悍的生存者”,主要介绍欧洲的绿色螃蟹为什么能够随人类到达北美和澳洲后,成为当地强悍的入侵者(因为它们拥有多种强悍的适应能力,各段分类介绍)。第3篇文章“16世纪欧洲城镇的特征”,采取对比比较和分类相结合的方式讲述城镇区别于村庄的5种经济特征,与15.12.05 Towns in the High Middle Ages非常相似。

阅读三大难点解析

1. 词量猛增,词义要求准确
在词汇题中首次考到的高难词汇有superficially, aptitude, emanating from等;另外,一些词汇看似认识,但选项难以取舍,如impressive,究竟是选remarkable还是unusual还是striking?要求考生仔细体会词义的细微差别。impressive是从“给人留下深刻印象”的角度取义,进而有“显著的”意思,所以最佳对应是remarkable(反复做记号而留下的印象显著)
2. 长难句遍布
考句1:Certainly green crabs have many of the attributes that seem to be prerequisites for successful invasion, including the ability to rapidly produce large numbers of offspring (one female green crab can lay up to 185,000 eggs per clutch and can produce clutches twice a year) and the biological tools needed to survive the environmental differences from one region to the next.

解析:这是第2篇文章句子简化题所在句。句子的难点有三:一是词汇量大,如attributes,prerequisites;二是长难句经典难点之并列对象的寻找(and the biological tools究竟与前面哪个成分并列,进而影响句意);三是抽象语义,即翻译成中文也不太明白作者所指的表达,如句尾出现的“the biological tools needed…”,什么叫做“被需要能够忍受从一个地区到下一个地区的不同环境差异的生物工具”,真是翻译成中文也不明白作者在说什么(这时候需要向后文寻找抽象语义的具体对应)。结果下一句话又是一句长难句:These tools include an unusual tolerance for wide ranges of water temperature and salinity, a widely varied diet that includes mainly bivalves such as oysters, clams, and mussels but also other crabs, seaweed, aquatic worms, insects, and small fish, and an aptitude for learning new foraging techniques. (分了三个层级的多重并列和大量生词)

3. 语义抽象
语义抽象的问题,刚刚在上句中大家已经有所领悟。下面再给一句,仔细体会。

考句2:They might be transformed in the process, as were Madrid, when it was chosen definitively by Philip II in 1561 as the capital of Spain, and Weilburg in Hesse, which was reconstructed for a similar purpose in the late seventeenth century by Count Johann Emst of Nassau, but the preconditions for growth were already there.

解析:此句来自第3篇文章句子简化题所在句。有一些生词,如definitively最终地,Count伯爵,preconditions前提条件等。但最大的难点在于句尾的“the preconditions for growth were already there”,什么叫做“增长的前提条件已经在那了”?增长的前提条件是什么?那儿指哪儿?这两个抽象语义,考生需要搞清楚,否则脑子里是模糊的,不知道作者真正所指。这句话和上一句话不同,不是向下文寻找具体对应,而是向前文寻找具体呼应。“增长的前提条件”指前面提到的经济发展,经济发展才有助于推动城市增长;“已经在那”指在城镇中。这句话强调的是but之后城镇的经济先决条件,而不是城镇被某个君主或伯爵提拨成做首都的政治功能。所以这道句子简化题对应的正确答案应该是城镇最重要的还是经济功能,虽然它会被君主选择作为首都而行使行政功能,但经济功能是一切的基础。现在的句子简化题也不是只读一句就可以搞定的,还需要读上下文真正明白作者所指。
2. 一篇超难学术听力对话的解析
我们先来看下面一组单词,这一组单词出现在听力第1个section的对话里。如果你大多不认识,那么今天的托福听力一定让你无比沮丧。

phlogiston
alchemy
alchemist
odorless
combustion
bizarre
mass
enclose
怎么样?上面的单词的意思依次为:燃素;炼金术;炼金术士;无味的;燃烧;古怪的;质量;密封。

很多考生反映,自己听力的错误率主要集中在两篇对话里,而不再是讲座,这其实不是个别现象。目前的托福听力对话部分主要有两大特点:

对话学术化,很像小讲座,但难度却超越讲座,一是语速快,二是信息不重复;
对话生活化,但非常深入,就像在美国大学生活了一两年才会聊到的话题,比如,棋社(chess club)要参加一次游行(parade),需要设计一个彩车(float),你在TPO里打死也听不到这样深入的话题,所以考生听到float估计只有1%知道是“彩车”的意思吧。

至于怎么克服这个问题,华叔想说,你当然需要参加我们的课程啊,因为只有我们才能带你进行这些高难却是现实的材料的训练。

好了,今天上午场的托福考生对一下这篇对话的答案。

Why does the man go to see the professor?
To discuss a paper he is preparing to write
What can be inferred about the phlogiston theory?
It was widely accepted in Europe at one time.
According to the professor, what questions about fire did the phlogiston theory try to answer?
Why fires cannot survive in an enclosed space
Why substances lose mass when they burn
What does the professor suggest the man include in his paper?
A discussion of various developments in eighteenth-century European history
What does the professor imply when she says this:
She thinks the man is an excellent writer.
3. 超级完美的综合写作回顾和满分作文
阅读观点解析
总论点:Brendan是公元6世纪的一名爱尔兰牧师,曾为了寻找传说中的金银岛而开始了一次航行。有人认为Brendan和它的船员曾经到达过北美洲。
分论点一:记录过Brendan这次航行的故事显示了他们曾到达过的岛屿,而这些岛屿恰恰是到达北美洲需要经过的岛屿Faroe Island和Iceland,因此Brendan很有可能到达了北美洲。
分论点二:Brendan时代的造船技术足以支撑他到达北美洲。一组研究者仅仅利用Brendan时代可用的材料造了一艘当时常用的船(Curragh),这艘船完全可以从爱尔兰航行到北美洲。
分论点三:在北美一些地点发现的标记表明Brendan曾经到过这里。在北美岩石上发现的一些标记和Brendan时代常用的爱尔兰字母(Ogham)很相似。这些标记很可能是Brendan和船员留下的。

听力观点解析
总论点:阅读中提到关于Brendan到达过美洲的证据都不够充足。
分论点一:故事里提到的岛屿并不一定代表Faroe Island和Iceland。故事中提到了“羊之岛”,人们认为它指代Faroe Island,但其他的地方也有羊;“燃烧着的山”被认为指代有火山的Iceland,但是它并不代表火山,而是代表人们生活很多火的地方。因此,这些故事中描述的岛屿可能并不是到达北美需要经过的地方,Brendan有可能根本没有到达过北美。
分论点二:研究者制造的Curragh并不完全和Brendan的船相同。尽管研究者使用了相同的制造方法,但他们制造出来的Curragh比Brendan的更长,也使用了更多的帆布。因此,这艘船能航行至北美不代表Brendan的船也有能力到达北美。
分论点三:在北美发现的标记不是古代爱尔兰的字母,而是美洲土著人的标记。尽管某些记号确实和爱尔兰的Ogham字母相似,但其他标记却像是图案,比如太阳和手。这更像使土著人所为,因为他们确实会在石头上雕刻图案。

满分作文
The reading holds that Brendan, a 6th-century Irish Priest, and his crew did reach North America during their voyage. However, the listening thinks that none of the evidence proposed by the reading is particularly strong.
First, the writer believes that stories about Brendan’s voyage prove that he passed the islands such as Faroe Island and Iceland, which were necessary if he wanted to reach North America. On the contrary, the professor argues that the story does not refer to the Faroe Island and Iceland. For example, the story mentioned that Brendan visited “an island of sheep”, which is interpreted as Faroe Island. But there were sheep in other locations as well. Besides, “a burning hill” in the story is regarded as Iceland because it had volcanoes. But “a burning hill” could also be a place where people had set many fires. Therefore, the story is not convincing enough to demonstrate that Brendan passed these islands.
Second, although the reading suggests that the researchers used the same method to make old Irish ship, the listening points out that it was not an exact copy of the actual Curragh used by Brendan. The researchers’ ship is longer and has more sails than Brendan’s ship. Thus this larger and stronger ship cannot prove that Brendan’s smaller ship could finish the voyage from Ireland to North America.
Third, the writer says that the marking found in North America is similar to the Irish Ogham alphabet in Brendan’s time. Nevertheless, the professor states that they are more likely to be Native American’s markings. Although some of the markings look like Ogham, many others do not and they are more like pictures of a sun or a hand. Real Ogham did not incorporate pictures, only letters. So the markings were probably not made by the Irish.
回忆9:
听力
回忆10:
口语
回忆11:

第一套题:

1、16世纪欧洲城市

2、green crab 是怎么样一步步占领世界的

3、the extinction of megafauna

第二套题:

1、steam energy

2、照相技术对某一个weekly影响

3、kelp

回忆12:

大陆地区托福独立写作解析 (观点分析+中心句示范+核心词组拓展)

Internet is as important as other services such as road, and governments should offer free Internet access to all citizens.

这道题目我选择同意,即政府应该给所有的公民提供免费的互联网接入途径(简单点理解,就是老百姓安装网络,用网络,都免费)。  这道题目是老题,2015年4月12日中国大陆考区题目也是这一道题目。

这道题目一定要注意题目中的关键词组。 最大的得分点,不是仅仅强调免费网络有多么重要,而是要注意题目中一个关键的部分"Internet is as important as other services such as road". 因此,想要夺取高分的同学,一定要在文章里面,不要遗漏一点,即the Internet, 是和其他services(公路,机场,桥梁)是一样重要的。唯有如此,考官才会认为你没有跑题,抓住了关键的点。

分论点:

1.        if governments offer free Internet access to all citizens, a multitude of economic sectors will be greatly stimulated.

如果政府能够给所有的公民都提供免费的互联网接入,大量的经济领域将会被刺激振兴。

--- 进一步发展: this kind of investment on the Internet will serve as a strong booster to many Internet-related sectors. These sectors cover  tourism,international trade, commerce and agriculture. (这样对于互联网的投资,将会极大的促进很多互联网相关的经济领域。这些领域覆盖了旅游业,国际贸易,商业和农业)。-- Millions of social members' passion for consumption will be stimulated.(数以百万计的社会成员的消费热情也会被激发)。---this positive change will generate countless employment opportunities. (这样积极的改变将会产生大量的就业机会)。--目前很多产业的经济表现很疲软(the economic performance of many sectors is lackluster) ---Thus, the free Internet access is every bit as important as other kinds of services in revitalizing the economy ( 因此,免费互联网的接入,与其他的一些公共服务在振兴经济方面,是同等重要的)。 ---- 很难去量化互联网发展所带来的巨大经济贡献 (it is very hard to quantify the economic contribution brought by the widespread,free access to the Internet).

2.        Because of the free Internet access, the cultural,intellectual and recreational life of social members will be greatly enriched.

因为免费的互联网接入,社会成员的文化, 智力和娱乐生活将会被极大地丰富。

--- 进一步发展: 因此,政府应该提供给社会成员免费的网络接入。 一一个国家的成功,应该不仅仅取决于这个国家的经济发展,也应该与民众的幸福指数相关。 (a country's success does not merely hinge on the economic development; it is also related to the Happiness Index of social members there.) 幸福指数又是与民众的文化, 智力与娱乐生活的质量密切关联的。(The Happiness Index is intimately bound up with the cultural, intellectual and recreational life quality of social members). 因此, 互联网的完善,可以让民众接触到大量的娱乐,文化资源,可以看到教育资源(视频音频各种形式)。 从这个意义上看,免费的互联网接入,在重要性上,一点也不亚于其他形式的公共服务(the free Internet access is no less important than other services). 因此,政府应该用税收,外汇收入,不增加民众的负担的同时,去改善网络接入。

回忆13:
口语解析一

T1: Which of the following classes would you choose?

1.        Science history 2 art history 3. European history

I would choose art history class. Coz first I like arts, and I think art classes help to cultivate our characters, and enhance our artistic taste, so we will be more sensitive to the beauty and evil in the world and able to appreciate those world famous artworks in a better way; second, art can help us to unwind. I am a science student, majoring in biology, after 6-hour learning in math or doing experiments in the laboratory, I really want something for diversion. An art class is what I need the most, which can also help to spark my imagination and push me to think in a different perspective.

T2: Do you agree or disagree that it is good for students' learning if the teacher assign a lot of homework?

I don't think it is a good thing coz first students are not examination machines; they need to develop in an all-round way; if they are always bombarded with endless homework or examinations, they wouldn't have enough time to read widely and think freely; their creativity will be stifled, that will only backfire rather than contribute to their development; second, too much homework not only adds unnecessary burden to students academic life, their physical health will also be as stake. Numerous cases already show that quite a number of students fall victims to myopia, obesity and even diabetes due to overburdened homework assignments, who basically have no time at all to workout; some school even cancel PE classes to make students do more math drills, that is simply crazy.

口语解析二

Task 1

Which of the following classes would you choose?

1. Science history 2 art history 3. European history

Personally, I would like to take art history class. First and foremost, art is a big part of our lives, it is the expression of the humanity. Without it, we would have no hope, no aspirations, no joy, just nothing meaning and enlightening. Additionally, in a art history class, I get a chance to appreciate the famous art work created by great artists, and thus I can develop my artistic taste. Plus, by appreciating these beautiful art work, I can release the stresses of  work and study.

Task 2

Do you agree or disagree that it is good for students' learning if the teacher assign a lot of homework?

Personally, I don't think it is a good idea to assign a lot of homework. First off, students have already been overwhelmed with a lot of assignment, like presentations, group project and sometimes they have to stay up late to cram for exams, adding too much homework only makes them stressed out and get bored with study. Additionally, there are other approaches the teacher can adopt to help the student to learn more, like adding more extra-curriculum activities, like going on field trips, vising museums, zoos or even science lab, and these kinds of activities are more meaningful and intuitive.

回忆14:
听力
Conversation1
话题分类 学生和工作人员
学生去找工作人员问问题,文章刚开始说学生打印文件打不出来,原来是有一个printing station。后来提到一个internship关于green 什么的可以降低温度和帮助过滤污染物质。
Conversation 2
话题分类 学生和教授
学生去找professor问问题,文章刚开始说学生opera有问题,老师讲解了各种opera,后来提到一种法国comiqueopera 听起来是很幽默的但是女生自己听很忧伤,提到卡门,后来教授说是后期变得serious

Lecture 1
讲一个  音乐风格,提到小提琴家帕格尼尼paganini这个人,这种风格倾向于solo,然后不仅是技术上要牛,而且风格有很多特效。欧洲人喜欢,后来professor评价一些solo的人技术水平其实一般
Lecture 2
动物行为,owl 一种猫头鹰是如何确定食物的位置的,有人说靠嗅觉,后来老师说不对,看也不行因为dark。hearing才对, owl的两只耳朵长得不对称,可以通过noise的到达时间确定noise位置
Lecture 3
原来以为雨水会影响土壤,主题是后来发现土壤和气候影响土壤中水。提到一种analysis分析方法。土壤中雨水有small pore和large pore,然后对比了small和large的不同。forest里面植物根部吸收雨水
Lecture 4
提到了一个叫jw的人,分析了两个social class,以及对比了这两个social class

为更好地促进做好Edward艾华师最新预测,请烤鸭们积极回忆在本文下面评论栏目里面,请尽量详细,并标明城市考点,听力,阅读,大小作文,谢谢!特请亚太其他国家,欧洲,北美,南美,非洲等其他考区的烤鸭们也积极回忆吧

更多托福雅思考试最新预测,考试动态信息,听说读写技巧资料请进入雅思托福英语全球网论坛
http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/forum.php?gid=118,和托福雅思英语全球网门户:
http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/thread-87-1-1.html获取最新全面重要托福雅思考试信息。
最新托福IBT考试题库、预测题目答案范文机经-紧跟考情提供每一场托福预测所有口语,写作,听力,阅读等题目详细原创答案范文机经和听说读写技巧复习方案,快速提高托福20-60分,可以加互动个人微信ielts2013或wxid_504918228或QQ504918228

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

hello
微信公众号:ieltstofel
互动咨询微信:504918228
互动咨询微信:ieltstoefl2023

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|雅思托福英语全球网 ( 闽ICP备14014910号 ) | 闽公网安备 35020302034732号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 16:17 , Processed in 0.091088 second(s), 34 queries .