楼主
发表于 2016-1-26 12:08:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
                           托福口语的80个经典题

雅思托福英语全球网http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/forum.php
公共微信tofelielts或ieltstofel,QQ504918228,互咨询微信ielts2013 或 504918228
快速提高托福成绩20-60分Edward全球性托福专家型网络授课一对一在线互动上课说明(电脑或者手机Iphone网络QQ/SKYPE/YY语音上课)请进入
http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/thread-61885-1-1.html
互动咨询微信:ielts2013 504918228 或托福公共微信:tofelielts

今天老师整理了托福口语80个经典题目,希望能给同学们一些收获,如果正在备考托福的你,还没做过就要抓紧收藏起来!

目        录

人物类
01 good teacher
02 good parent
03 good friend
04 good leader
05 person you admire
06 leader or follower

物体类
07 an important object
08 an important invention
09 an important letter
10 most useful book
11 efficient transportation
12 miss the most

地点类
13 a place that you like most
14 favorite room
15 a school
16 together with your friends (place)
17 public place
18 plain

事件类
19 celebration event
20 most important decision
21 best time in a year
22 enjoyable event
23 most happy event
24 deep impression
25 challenging experience
26 special opportunity
27 good news
28 ask for help

学习工作类
29 help research
30 books and internet
31 study alone
32 study method
33 work in an office
34 studying by oneself
35 with discussions
36 big city
37 personal experience
38 most important lesson
39 choose major
40 ideal career
41 goal to fulfill
42 skill learning
43 job or career
44 job or interests
46 intern

生活类
47 restaurant
48 eat at home
49 live with others
50 by telephone

教育类
51 attend college
52 one year break
53 college education
54 all students
55 higher education
56 music and art
57 sports courses
58 dormitory
59 uniforms
60 recycling

道德选择
61 tell the truth
62        appearance
63        If I have money
64        emergencies

个人爱好类
65 spare time
66 relaxed life
67 relax myself
68 short vacations
69        sight‐seeing
70        fictions
71        type of movies
72        together with friends (sports)

社会类
73        TV
74        guide children TV
75        media
76        computers
77        old buildings
78        forbid cellphones
79        artistic places
80        more influence

一、人物类

01 good teacher

Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specific examples and details.

A good teacher should bear many excellent qualities. First of all, a teacher should have outstanding teaching ability and an open mind. In other words, it’s important to be good at encouraging students to think, decide and attempt, and the teacher should be willing to learn and accept new things. Furthermore, a teacher is supposed to be patient and sincere to all the students even though they make mistakes in class. A teacher should also be an honest and humble person, who opens heart to surrounding people and never refuses to acknowledge her shortcomings, even to her students. These qualities can make a good teacher.

一个好老师应当具有很多良好品质,首先,应有出色的教学技能和开放心态。换句话说,应擅长鼓励学生 思考、决策和尝试,一个老师还应当愿意学习和接受新事物。另外,老师应当耐心、热心对待所有学生, 甚至当他们犯错误的时候。老师也应当是一个诚实而谦逊的人,他愿意向周围人展开心扉,并且从不拒绝承认自己的不足,甚至面对自己学生也是这样。这样的品质就能使其成为一个好的老师。

02 good parent

What do you think are the characteristics of a good parent?

Well, in my opinion, a good parent should be well‐educated and patient. It’s said that parents are the first and most important teacher for children. So a parent should be well‐educated, otherwise, how could he/she deal with the tutoring? Secondly, everybody knows that to feed a baby is a time‐consuming work. It needs great patience. If they are not patient enough, the baby would hurt itself. And leave a scar in forehead for example, that’ll be a disaster for him when he grows up.

在我看来,一个好父母应该受过良好教育并且有耐心。有人说,父母是孩子第一个也是最重要的老师子, 因此,家长应受过良好教育,否则,他/她怎么可能辅导孩子?其次,每个人都知道喂养婴儿是一个耗时的 工作,它需要极大的耐心。如果他们没有足够的耐心,宝宝会伤害自己。比如,前额上留下疤痕,那他在成长过程中是个灾难。

03 good friend

Describe the characteristics of friends, use specific examples to support your statement.

Well I think that Good friends should bear several qualities. First of all, a friend in need is a friend indeed. A good friend should be willing to help you when you are in trouble, comfort you when you are frustrated. Furthermore, good friends should alsobe honest people, who can open heart to others and never refuse to acknowledgetheir shortcomings. I feel comfortable and safe to get along with these typesof friends, and they can always offer their opinions for your own good. So Ithink friends like this deserve to be credited as the good ones.

我觉得好朋友应该具有一些特质。首先,患难朋友才是真正朋友。当你有麻烦了,一个好朋友应该愿意帮助你;当你感到沮丧,一个好朋友应当安慰你。此外,好朋友也应该是诚实的人,他可以对他人敞开心扉, 从不拒绝承认自己的缺点。与这样的朋友相处,我会感到安全且舒服,他们也会从你角度出发来出谋划策。 所以我觉得这样的朋友才是好朋友。

04 good leader

What kind of qualities should a goodleader possess?Please state youropinion and give specific details and examples in your explanation.

A good leader should bear some necessary qualities. Firstof all, a leader should own the ability of team building and help eachindividual in the team to perform their very best. In addition, a good leadershould master impressive professional knowledge and skills, in order to decidethe direction of team development and help the subordinates to solve practicalproblems. Furthermore, a good leader should respect the work and be willing towork with other team members. These qualities can make a good leader.

一个好的领导者应该具有这些素质。首先,一个领导者应该有能力建立团队,并帮助团队中每个人发挥才能。此外,一个好的领导者应该具有出色的专业知识和技能,来决定团队发展方向,帮助下属解决实际问题。此外,一个好的领导者应该敬业,并愿意与其他团队成员工作。这些素质可以成就一个好的领导者。

05 person you admire

Who is the person you admire the most? Pleasegive specific details and examples in your explanation.

I will introduce Mr. Jackson to you. You will besurprised to find that he is our sales manager, for his rigorous habit ofreasoning makes him more like an engineer. Yet he is not a boring person, forhis smart jokes always cheer us up at difficult times. Mr. Jackson is widelyregarded as a low‐key player though he plays an important role in our company.Sure he is and that’s why we all feel it a pleasure to work with him and to getalong with him as personal friends. You cannot help being attracted by hismagnetic personality which seems contagious to people around him.

我将介绍杰克逊先生给你。令人惊奇的是,他是我们的销售经理,他具有严谨的逻辑推理能力,使他更像 一名工程师。然而,他不是一个无趣的人,他的笑话总在困难时期鼓励我们。虽然他在我们公司地位重要, 杰克逊先生却非常低调。他确实如此,所以大家愿意和他工作,并且愿意把他当作私人朋友。你禁不住被他人格魅力吸引,这似乎也感染了他的身边其他人。

06 leader or follower

To be a leader or a follower, which do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details.

Considering my personality, I prefer to be a follower, although I know that nowadays, leadership skill is a very essential requirement for a promising career. First, to my understanding, leadership involves a lot of coordination, negotiation and people skills. However, I’m not a very extroverted person. I feel uneasy if I have to interfere with others too much. Most of the time, I enjoy being a follower and working on my part. Second, a leader is required to take a “big picture” view of planning, but I’m quite a perfectionist, always fixating on details.

以我的个性而言,我宁愿成为一个追随者,即使我知道,领导能力是职业发展的最基本能力。首先,以我 的理解,领导力需要协调能力,谈判能力和人际交往能力。不过,我不是一个很外向的人。如果我有干涉别人太多,会感到不安。大多数时候,我喜欢作为一个追随者,做好自己的工作。其次,领导者必须具有宏观概念,但我是个完美主义者,经常注重细节。

物体类

07 an important object

Describe an object which is very important to you and explain why it is of special value to you. Please include specific details in your explanation.

One of the most important object for me is my wife’s photo album and her diaries. She gave it to me just the day before I left for America to study. Back then we had been together for like only two months and it would be quite some time before we could see each other again. She wanted me to read her diaries about us and look at her pictures if I am tired, stressed or bored. She wanted to use it to remind myself that I am not alone in another country. And it did give me strength and courage to keep going, no matter what difficulties I am facing. My wife is the person I love the most in the world, so does her photos and diaries.

对我来说最重要的一个东西是我妻子的相册和日记。我离开前往美国留学的前一天,她送给我的。那时候, 我们已经在一起好像只有两个月,但将在很长一段时间之后,才可以再次相聚。她让我如果累了,有压力或无聊的时候,读她的日记,看看她的照片。她想用它来提醒我,我不是一个人在另一个国家。不管我遇到什么困难,它给我力量和勇气继续面对。我的妻子是我世界上最爱的人,她的照片和日记也是如此。

08 an important invention

Describe one of the most important inventions in recent 100 years. Explain why it is so important. Your explanation should include specific examples and details.

The most important invention in the recent century would definitely be the internet, which has changed our life so tremendously. First of all, it makes the worldwide connection possible so that it can help human beings to work much more conveniently and efficiently. In addition, it has greatly promoted the development of science and technology by a number of websites and databases of information. Besides, it can provide people with entertainment, such as watching movies, chatting room and even shopping. So the internet is really an amazing invention.

本世纪最重要的发明可能要算因特网,它彻底改变了我们的生活。首先,它连接了全球,以便它可以帮助人类更为方便和有效的工作。此外,它通过多个网站和数据库促进科学和技术的发展。此外,它可以为人们提供娱乐,如看电影,聊天室,甚至购物。因此,互联网确实是一个了不起的发明。

09 an important letter

Describe a letter or poem or other piece of art that is important to you. Why was it so important to you? Please include specific examples and details in your statement.

The most important letter that I can remember was a letter applying for a job. I had seen this job advertised in a local newspaper, the evening edition. It suited me very much and I was immediately attracted to it. It is said to apply in writing, giving details of your experience, your education and when you were available,and you had to give the names and contacts of two references. I was qualified for the job and eager to get it. When I was finished writing I was pretty satisfied and a little pleased, posted it off to the address given and waited! Thankfully, before I sweated too much, I got a letter after a couple of days, saying they wanted me to come in for interview. I was very pleased to go for the interview and got the job, my first job!

我记得最重要的一封信是自己申请一份工作的信函。我在当地报纸晚间版刊登的广告上看到这份工作。它非常适合我,所以我立刻被吸引了。它要求进行书面申请,提供经验,受教育程度及可参加面试时间等等细节, 而且你必须填写两个推荐人的姓名和联系妇女方式。我自己觉得能胜任,渴望得到这份工作。当我写完后非常满意和高兴,投到要求的地址后就只剩下等待!谢天谢地,就在我忐忑不安等待的几天之后就收到了一封信, 表示他们想让我去面试。我非常高兴去面试并得到了那份工作,我的第一份工作!

10 most useful book

Describe a book that you believe is the most useful to you. Please explain the reason and include specific examples and details in your explanation.

The most useful book for me is the English dictionary. Firstly, many English words have more than one meaning and always confuse me. The dictionary can help me get over by offering many detailed explanations and examples. In addition, I can also learn how to apply the new words into writing and speaking by studying the examples earnestly. Furthermore, I can learn a lot of knowledge besides new words. For example, it is very likely that a good dictionary illustrate a specific animal or plant with a picture. Thus, we get more information out of the dictionary.

对我来说,最有用的书是英文字典。首先,许多英语单词有一个以上的意义,这常常让我困惑。这本字典提供很多详细的解释和例子,来帮我解惑。此外,我还可以认真学习这些例子,将新词应用到写作和口语当中。此外,除了新词,我可以学到了很多知识。例如,它通过很多图片展示了具体的动植物,于是,我 们从字典里获得了很多信息。
11 efficient transportation

Describe the most efficient transportation in your country. Please state your reason and include specific examples and details in your explanation.

The most efficient transportation in our country is subway. First of all, it can be free of traffic problems and many other factors that may influence the normal operation of transportation. In addition, it runs much faster than bus or automobiles even in rush hours and will never stop for a traffic jam. Besides, the subway trains come frequently and punctually, thus make it easier for passengers to make schedule. All these advantages make subway the most efficient transportation in our country.

在我国,最高效的运输工具是地铁。首先,它不会遇到交通拥堵和其它可能影响交通问题。此外,它的运行速度,即使在高峰时段,也要比公交车或汽车要快得多,也不会因为交通阻塞而停车。此外,地铁列车往返频繁和准时,从而使乘客更容易安排行程。所有这些优点使地铁成为我国最高效的交通工具。

12 miss the most

Everyone has to leave home sometimes. What do you miss most when you are away from home? Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.

I missed the spicy food most when I was far away from home. No kidding! My hometown was a small city in south China, with a reputation of spicy cooking. Before I left home, eating in McDonald's or pizza hut with my friends was always cheerful experience. However, it’s only when I lived in a catering hall, facing hamburgers, chips, and chicken almost every day, that I came to realize that how much I love those hot chilies and peppers, which are very common in the Chinese dishes. But the good thing is, I started to learn how to cook Chinese food, although I was thousands of kilometers away from home.

当我远离家乡,最为想念的是家乡的辛辣食物。别开玩笑了!我的家乡是一个中国南方的小城市,以辛辣烹饪而著名。在我离开家之前,和朋友一起吃麦当劳或必胜客通常非常愉快。但是,当我住在一个大餐厅里,几乎每天都面对着汉堡包,薯条和鸡,我才明白我是多么喜爱那些辣椒,一种中国常见的食物。但令人高兴的是,即使离家万里,我也开始学习做中国菜了。

地点类

13 a place that you like most

Describe a place that you like best in your city. Please state why you like it with specific examples and details.

My favorite place in my city is the New Oriental Restaurant. The New Oriental restaurant is the largest restaurant in our city and it provides all kinds of food, from sea food to curry, and from sushi to barbeque. Though I am a picky gourmet, the New Oriental can make me satisfy. Besides, the New Oriental is accessible by several buses and subway lines and it hence can be reached within half an hour from my home, even during rush hour. The price of the New Oriental is very reasonable and the waiters there provide well rounded service. I love the NO.

在我的城市我最喜欢的地方是新东方餐厅。新东方餐厅是我市最大的餐厅,它供应各类食物,从海鲜到咖喱,从寿司到烧烤。虽然我是一个挑剔的美食家,新东方可以满足我。此外,新东方可以有几辆公共汽车 和地铁线路到达,即使是在高峰时段,也可以半小时内到达餐馆。新东方价格合理,服务员服务周到,我爱新东方。

14 favorite room

Describe your favorite room. Your statement should include specific examples and details.

My favorite room is the living room. I like lots of open space and a sense of expansiveness, of freedom. Also, it's a place where I can look around and not feel agitated or confined. All different but natural colors have such a lovely warm effect that I would never get tired of it. Everything is in harmony‐‐‐‐‐ large digital TV on the wall, glass‐made tea table, beautiful plants, couch and sofa, a good book, a good wine. It gives me a sense of satisfaction and away from hurly burly. It is at times a place to contemplate and at times a place to share with friends. In a word, it is graceful, refined, comfortable and restful.

我最喜欢的房间是客厅。我喜欢空间宽敞、视野开阔、自由自在的感觉。环顾四周,客厅感觉不烦躁、不 压抑。颜色多样,具有温馨可爱的气氛,但是却从来不感到厌倦。一切搭配和谐,墙上挂着大屏幕数字电视,还摆着玻璃茶几、漂亮的植物、沙发,一本好书,美酒。它给了我一种满足感,远离喧嚣。呆在客厅可以时不时思考,也可以与朋友一起分享。总之,它优雅,精致,舒适,宁静。

15 a school

Describe a school that you have attended.

I like my university, Nanjing university, which locates the center area of Nanjing. We have dormitories, teaching buildings and refectories named by number and research buildings named by subject. So you can easily find a specific spot. There is also a large playground and gym with a number of exercise facilities. Furthermore, it has beautiful scenery in the campus, and there are lots of trees, flowers and grasses, so you can enjoy the fresh air and the euphonic birds’ singing in the morning.

我喜欢我的大学南京大学,它坐落在南京中心区域。我们的宿舍,教学楼和食堂都是按照编号命名,而科研楼则按照研究主题命名。所以你很容易就可以地找到一个相应的地点。这所大学还有一个大操场及具有很多运动设施的体育馆。此外,在校园里有着美丽的风景,有很多的树,花花草草,所以早上你可以呼吸新鲜空气, 听悦耳的鸟儿歌唱。

16 together with your friends (place)

When you are together with your friends, which place would you like to go? Restaurant, café or at home. Explain why.

Well, I don’t know about others, I definitely prefer to eat out in a restaurant when I’m together with my friends. As both of my parents have retired from work, they stay at home all day long. So it will not be convenient for me and my friends to have a close chat including some secrets of us at home. More importantly, eating out at restaurant or café means we do not have care about shopping, cooking, or cleaning up. And then we can enjoy our time more relaxed.
我不知道别人如何,当我和朋友们在一起的时候我肯定在餐馆就餐。我父母已经退休,他们整天呆在家里。所以我和朋友们在家聊些私密事情不是很方便。更重要的是,在餐馆或咖啡馆意味着我们不必理会购物,烹饪或是清理等的工作。而且我们可以享受时光并且完全放松。

17 public place

Describe a public area that you visit frequently. Please state why you visit it frequently and include specific examples and details in your explanation.

I usually go to Beihai Park when I have the time. I can go for a stroll in the park to relax. The park has a lot of trees, and interesting and winding paths, where I can wander listlessly and contemplate my own thoughts or admire the various stages of nature. Sometimes I just like to feel the breeze on my face and savor its coolness. It gives me a sense of freedom. It also has a lake on which I can go boating. I often go to the park with my friends on weekends. And we'll have a picnic if we stay there for the whole day.

闲下来的时候我通常会去北海公园。我可以在公园里散步放松。公园里有很多树,还有有趣的蜿蜒曲折的道路,我可以信然漫步而且能够专注于自己的思考或者欣赏大自然不同时段的美景。有时我只是想感受微风吹 在我的脸上,品味它的凉爽。它给我一种自由的感觉。同时公园里也有个湖可以供我划船。我经常在周末和我的朋友去公园。如果要在那里呆上一整天我们会去野餐。

18 plain

Which place do you like to live, the forest, desert, or plain? Use specific reason to explain your opinion.

I would prefer to live on the plain. First I like wide open view. Second, the plain usually has fertile soil on which I can grow food and feed animals. Also, if I have a car or some sort of transportation, I can easily go around to explore surrounding area. Living in the forest is also wonderful. But I just don’t like the moist climate there and mosquitoes. and desert is definitely a bad place to live, because I may not even have enough water to live. Looking back at the history of our civilization, many cities and kingdoms were originally found on the plain area. Therefore, I believe the plain is also the most suitable for us to live among the three.

我宁愿住在平原。首先,我喜欢视野开阔。其次,平原通常土壤肥沃,我可以种植粮食和饲料的动物。另 外,如果我有一辆汽车或其它运输工具,我可以很容易去探访周边地区。住在森林里也同样不错,但我不喜欢潮湿气候和蚊子。沙漠地区绝不是个居住的好地方,因为我可能甚至没有足够的水来生活。回顾人类文明史,许多城市和王国最初发源于平原地区。因此,我相信平原也是三个中最适合我们居住的地方。

更多托福雅思考试最新预测,考试动态信息,听说读写技巧资料请进入雅思托福英语全球网论坛http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/forum.php?gid=118和托福雅思英语全球网门户:
http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/thread-87-1-1.html获取最新全面重要托福雅思考试信息。
最新托福IBT考试题库、预测题目答案范文机经-紧跟考情提供每一场托福预测所有口语,写作,听力,阅读等题目详细原创答案范文机经和听说读写技巧复习方案,快速提高托福20-60分,可以加互动个人微信ielts2013或wxid_504918228或QQ504918228

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

hello
微信公众号:ieltstofel
互动咨询微信:504918228
互动咨询微信:ielts2013

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|雅思托福英语全球网 ( 闽ICP备14014910号 ) | 闽公网安备 35020302034732号  

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 23:37 , Processed in 0.070357 second(s), 27 queries .