发表于 2015-12-1 19:36:25 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

托福备考=2015年11月29日托福口语真题解析(完整版)
雅思托福英语全球网http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/forum.php
公共微信tofelielts或ieltstofel,QQ504918228,互咨询微信ielts2013  或 wxid_504918228

互动咨询微信:ielts2013 或 wxid_504918228或公共微ieltstofel
QQ504918228

托福口语真题解析

Task 1
Which one of the following qualities do you think a good school should have? Students wholike to help each other, knowledgeable teachers or strict rules?  

I think a good school should definitely have strict rules for the following reasons. Myfirst reason is that strict rules can motivate all kinds of students to workharder because most of the times, students, especially teenagers need a littlepush in life. For example, when I was in high school, all students in my schoolwere required to arrive at school at 7am to memorize English vocabulary. Theschool forced everyone to make wise use of the time before the first class ofthe day officially started. I hated it back then. But when I look back now, Irealize that I couldn’t have possibly gotten such a good grade in English if myschool didn’t push me. I probably would have spent my morning sleeping in orprocrastinating if my school didn’t have such a strict rule. Plus, strict rulescan teach students about discipline. Sometimes it’s not exactly about the rulesthemselves, it’s the concept of obeying the rules when asked to thatmatters.  

Task2
Which one  do you think is more important? The process of doing something or the result atthe end?  

I personally believe the result at the end is important but not as important asthe process of doing something. The process of doing something simply is thepart that gives us all the fun and all the good memories. Take my second-gradeassignment as an example, we were all asked to make a report aboutThanksgiving. So I teamed up with my dad and little by little, we started thismagnificent research of Thanksgiving. I remember I went online and searched foras much related information as possible, how the tradition of Thanksgivingstarted, how the pilgrims arrived to America and how they celebrated the firstThanksgiving with the native Americans. And my dad helped me make a list of thedifferences between American and Canadian Thanksgiving. We went to thesupermarket together to take pictures of the ingredients people needed to makea traditional Thanksgiving meal. My dad even printed out the recipe of mygrandma’s cranberry sauce for me to include in my report. I really can’t recallif I got a good grade that time, but I still remember all the fun I had with mydad and the funny pictures we took in the supermarket, until today I still keepthat report because it reminds me of all the fun I had during the process ofmaking it. Plus, through the process of doing something, there’s alwayssomething for us to learn, and there’s always something to inspire newideas.  

Task3
The university is planning to provide three seminars for freshmen due to two reasons.The first reason is that this can prepare the freshmen for academic challengesand living independently. And the second reason is because the get-togetherafter the seminar can offer a great platform for students to meet and get toknow each other. In the conversation, the man agrees with the plan. His firstreason is that students will be better prepared academically since unlike highschool teachers, college professors don’t usually tell students what to do withtheir time, they expect students to manage their own time. A seminar like thiscan teach students what to do and help them plan ahead. As for the secondreason, the man points out that this can also help students socially. Studentsget to hang out together, and they get to make new friends with people who havesomething in common with them.  

Task4
In the lecture, the professor introduces facial expression feedback which means ourphysical facial expression displays can directly impact our emotional feelings.He offers us an example to illustrate it. He gave two groups of students thesame task, that is to solve some mathematical problems under differentinstructions. He asked the first group of students to keep smiling during theprocess and the second group of students to make frowning or unhappy faceswhile solving the problems. Later on, the first group of students claimed thatthey were happy while doing the math problems while the second group ofstudents seemed to have much less fun.  

Task5
The woman’s problem is that she needs to do a vocal performance this afternoonand the professor will score it based on her performance, but she had a badcold last week and she hasn’t fully recovered. There aretwo possible solutions. The first solution is to just go ahead and do it thisafternoon. And the second solution is to reschedule the performance and do itnext week. If I were in her shoes,
I’d go for the second solution becauseas mentioned in the conversation, the professor has already told her it’s ok todo so, so she shouldn’t be worried. I personally don’t recommend the othersolution, because even though she has practiced several times and her voicesounded ok, there’s still a big chance her performance might be affected by thecold and it may reflect on her score, it’s just not worth the risk. That’s whyin this case, I think the second solution is a better option.  

Task 6  
In the lecture, the professor talks about two ways how oxygen in water is replenished.The first one is from internal oxygen sources. For example, plants underwaterare great providers of oxygen. They’re constantly doingphotosynthesis releasing oxygen to the water, that’s how animals underwater gettheir oxygen. Another way is through external oxygen sources. For instance, ona windy day, waves appear on the surface of the water when the air blows, andthe waves can bring oxygen into the water too. Those are the two ways oxygen inwater is replenished.

最新托福IBT考试题库、预测题目答案范文机经-紧跟考情提供每一场托福预测所有口语,写作,听力,阅读等题目详细原创答案范文机经和听说读写技巧复习方案,快速提高托福20-60分,可以加互动个人微信ielts2013或wxid_504918228或QQ504918228
更多托福雅思考试最新预测,考试动态信息,听说读写技巧资料请进入雅思托福英语全球网论坛http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/forum.php?gid=118,和托福雅思英语全球网门户http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/thread-87-1-1.html 获取最新全面重要托福雅思考试信息。

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

hello
微信公众号:ieltstofel
互动咨询微信:504918228
互动咨询微信:ieltstoefl2023

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|雅思托福英语全球网 ( 闽ICP备14014910号 ) | 闽公网安备 35020302034732号  

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 12:12 , Processed in 0.071086 second(s), 30 queries .