雅思4个9~ 发表于 2016-3-16 19:49:50

托福口语--面对3.19机经如何展开思路?

托福口语--面对3.19机经如何展开思路?
雅思托福英语全球网http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/forum.php
公共微信tofelielts或ieltstofel,QQ504918228,互咨询微信ielts2013 或 504918228雅思冲刺快速加分套餐系列1688元-2388元起:IPN资料+1对1辅导
http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/thread-193148-1-1.html

快速提高托福成绩20-60分Edward全球性托福专家型网络授课一对一在线互动上课说明(电脑或者手机Iphone网络QQ/SKYPE/YY语音上课)请进入
http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/thread-61885-1-1.html互动咨询微信:ielts2013 或 504918228 或托福公共微信:tofelielts
独立口语task one (共18道)

NO.1
  Who should be paid more: a nurse, a teacher, or an officer?
  思路:
  teacher
  1.teacher is a profession that cultivates a young generation in a country.
  解释: in the modern society, everyone has to get an education and what kind of area you want to join in the future has largely depends on your teacher since he or she will influence you a lot.
  例子:I studied mechanical engineering when I was in the college since I adored my Physics teacher in high school.
  2. teacher’s social status needs to be strengthened.
  解释:with the increasing number of high-paid jobs, the career of being a teacher cannot compete with others and there will be less and less high school grads choosing to study pedagogue, which is a detriment to a country’s development in the long run.

NO.2
  描述你觉得最重要的物品(Describe an object that is the most important to you),并说明如何得到的和为什么重要。
  思路:
  cellphone
  1.communication depends on it
  解释:instead of talking with each other face to face, people become reliant on cellphones as long as their store the phone numbers.
  例子:I moved to a new city since I was ten and I have to maintain the friendship through my phone by communicating with through WeChat and etc.
  2. can be used as a tool to relax.
  解释:people can listen to music, watch a video or play games.
  例子: many children play League of Legend through their phone after school and they can be very absorbed in the game to release pressure.

NO.3
  Describe a day you enjoy most or most special for you
  commencement ceremony.
  思路:
  1.marks the end of my campus life and the beginning of my new life.
  解释:four years of college life had made me fully prepared for my future career and I could’t wait to apply what I had learnt in the real life.
  例子:I was engaged in the area of computer science after graduation and I loved create new things constantly through programming.
  2.my friends of mine celebrate that day together.
  解释:many of my close friends just came to my college to celebrate for my commencement ceremony and We had a crazy day. We drink beers, dance and sing with each other and I could totally enjoy myself.

NO.4
  Describe a tool or an object that you rely on often in your daily life. Explain why it is important to you. Include reasons and examples to support your response.
  思路:
  参考题目2

NO.5
  Your friend is considering getting a new pet. What kind of animal would you suggest and what advice will you give him?
  思路:
  Dog
  1. man’s best friend
  解释 everyone likes dogs, accompany us everywhere
  例子 my dog T-mall is 5 years old now and he sleeps on my bed every night.
  2.smart, keep strangers away
  解释 dogs can smell strangers, and they can bark very loudly to scare them away
  例子my neighbor’s dog even help to catch a thief last summer.
托福独立口语task two (共18道)

NO.1
  People often will watch movies or television shows with their families and friends. Some prefer to remain quiet until the end of the movies or shows, while others prefer to discuss with family members and friends while watching. Which do you prefer? Use details and examples to explain.
  思路:
  Keep quiet
  1.exercise our brain,
  解释 if we discuss once we meet any problem, we would miss the time to figure it out by ourselves. Maybe, as the movies or shows go on, we would understand gradually.
  例子:last time, I went to a movie with my friends, and I didn’t ask them anything when I have some doubts, instead, I solve the puzzle myself quietly, and I felt proud.
  2.respect others.
  解释 if we discuss, it could affect other people’s experience.
  例子 last time I went to a movie, my friends were discussing, and I couldn’t help listening. Guess what, I missed the most important part of the movie!

NO.2
  有的大学强制上外语课,有的强制上计算机课。你认为哪个更重要?
  思路:computer science, we should learn more about computer because it has brought so many advantages to us
  思路:
  1.make communication easier
  解释in the past, send pigeons, write letters, it could take days or even weeks,but now, communication can be simultaneous
  例子 chat online through apps such as…
  emails
  2.entertain
  解释now, people are under pressure from work, study
  例子through the internet, they can play games, watch movies, listen to music
  NO.1
  People often will watch movies or television shows with their families and friends. Some prefer to remain quiet until the end of the movies or shows, while others prefer to discuss with family members and friends while watching. Which do you prefer? Use details and examples to explain.
  思路:
  Keep quiet
  1.exercise our brain,
  解释 if we discuss once we meet any problem, we would miss the time to figure it out by ourselves. Maybe, as the movies or shows go on, we would understand gradually.
  例子:last time, I went to a movie with my friends, and I didn’t ask them anything when I have some doubts, instead, I solve the puzzle myself quietly, and I felt proud.
  2.respect others.
  解释 if we discuss, it could affect other people’s experience.
  例子 last time I went to a movie, my friends were discussing, and I couldn’t help listening. Guess what, I missed the most important part of the movie!

NO.2
  有的大学强制上外语课,有的强制上计算机课。你认为哪个更重要?
  思路:computer science, we should learn more about computer because it has brought so many advantages to us
  思路:
  1.make communication easier
  解释in the past, send pigeons, write letters, it could take days or even weeks,but now, communication can be simultaneous
  例子 chat online through apps such as…
  emails
  2.entertain
  解释now, people are under pressure from work, study
  例子through the internet, they can play games, watch movies, listen to music

NO.3
  Some universities expect students to choose their major when they enter university. Others let students wait until the second or third year. Which do you think is better and why?
  思路:
  wait
  1.students have no idea of which one is suitable for them
  解释:take me as an example. I thought automobiles were cool so I decided to study Mechanical Engineering. However, I found it was completely different from what I thought and I ignored my weakness in Physics and Mathematics. So I took a job in other areas after graduation.
  2.students can have more chances to experience different majors.
  解释:since students are not restricted in one major, they can attend classes in various domains. Thus, they can access knowledge in multiple areas. For instance, a student can both study computer and science and painting. it will be beneficial for him to resume to study computer science in the future since the process of learning painting can develop his patience.

NO.4
  Some people prefer to solve a challenge all by themselves. Others prefer to depend on other people's help. Which do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
  depend on others
  1.depend on parents
  解释:copious life experience, can provide us with constructive and practical advices.
  例子:when I found difficulties in dealing with complicated relationship with my new classmates. My parents encourage me to be as friendly as possible and learn to share my own stories with others. Being honest with others is the best way to make new friends.
  2. depend on friends.
  解释:no one can be perfect and accepting advices from friends can be necessary.
  例子:I can’t make the decision whether to study abroad and then my friends help me weigh the pros and cons. For instance, even though I cannot ignored the huge expenditure as well as a series of obstacle I might be confronted with, I could access the diverse culture and learn foreign language and access the latest technology.

NO.5
  Some universities expect students to choose their major when they enter university. Others let students wait until the second or third year. Which do you think is better and why?
  思路:
  同3

更多托福雅思考试最新预测,考试动态信息,听说读写技巧资料请进入雅思托福英语全球网论坛http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/forum.php?gid=118 ,和托福雅思英语全球网门户:
http://bbs.ieltstofelglobal.com/thread-87-1-1.html 获取最新全面重要托福雅思考试信息。最新托福IBT考试题库、预测题目答案范文机经-紧跟考情提供每一场托福预测所有口语,写作,听力,阅读等题目详细原创答案范文机经和听说读写技巧复习方案,快速提高托福20-60分,可以加互动个人微信ielts2013或wxid_504918228或QQ504918228
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 托福口语--面对3.19机经如何展开思路?

hello